A massive campaign for No spitting, No littering and Plastic carry bag free campaign for fix and floating population to streamline effective segregation and management of Solid Waste at Mahabaleshwar town. The project is funded by Environment Department, Government of Maharashtra and implemented by SESF with Mahabaleshwar Council and ABP MAZA, for creating sensitization in tourists.
- Meeting with stakeholders like hotels, traders, residents, tourists, forest department, lake authority, NGO’s, WSHG’s, elected body, farmers and food processing units
- Hording designs, survey of dustbins.
- Slogan list for Mahabaleshwar.
- Street play training and shows.
- Involvement of ABP Maza in the project.
- Students activities, Rally and Oath program.
- A Carnival was organised on theme – Best out of Waste: All cultural activities was based on theme and stall were demonstrating products made out of waste.
- A panel discussion was organised on 5th June 2015 on the occasion of World Environment Day, on presence of Honourable Chief Minister Mr Devendra Phadnvis in association with ABP MAZA.